We went a little cheap this year and bought a little tree that we put on top of our end table. We wanted to get a discounted pre lit tree from Sams Club, so we waited til a week or so before Christmas to go buy it, and by then I was too lazy to want to put it up. So we only had this tiny tree, but we still loved it. There's something magical about turning off all the lights in the house except the tree lights and enjoying the holiday by reading or just relaxing. One of my favorite memories growing up was reading Christmas stories with the
Christmas lights on.
Mylee making sugar cookies with Jentry her friend
A Christmas banner I made. Now I just need a fireplace to hang it on. :) (yes it was missing a few letters at the time)
I made Caramel Popcorn for neighbor friend gifts.
Mylee's Christmas tree in her room.
No comments:
Post a Comment