17 weeks
19 weeks
22 weeks
26 weeks
Not really sure why I post these pictures. ugh...I just think it will be nice to have to compare with my other children. Anyways, our little boy grew a ton the month of November. I felt like within a week or two I all of a sudden looked totally pregnant (huge) :) Anyways, things are going well so far. This pregnancy feels very identical to when I was pregnat with Mylee. Sick for a couple months at the beginning, and then just heartburn pretty much everyday. (not bad since Tums or apple cider vinegar take care of it fast) And of course tired at different stages throughout. So now I am just big but so thankful I don't have it too bad compared to what some I know go through. :)

8 comments:
You look adorable! I love your style. I feel like I haven't been shopping forever. Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving. Greg and I are really wanting to plan a minute to win it party after seeing your fun posts about it. :)
You look great; Kara! So happy for you!
You look so good Kara! I'm excited for you to have your little boy. I have never heard of using apple cider vinegar for heartburn. I get terrible heartburn and always take max-strength Zantac to combat it. I'd much prefer to do something more natural if and when we have another baby. What do you do? Drink it straight, dilute it? I'd love to know!
Aw, you look so so cute Kara! I love when people post prego pictures. If you ask me, it's when we look our best! Even though we don't feel like it. You are so beautiful!
I loved seeing the pictures of your family at Thanksgiving. I think so highly of everyone in your family and still of you guys often. Your parents are so cute and you all have so much fun together. Good luck the rest of your pregnancy. Having 2 is so much fun. BUsy, but fun!
look at how cute you look! who would have thought time would go by so fast and we would have kids already. im so excited for you to have a boy, one of each would be fun. i hope that things are good with you. we should talk sometime. what are your plans for christmas? i hope you have a great holiday!
You look so cute and little Kara!! Congrats on baby #2, you'll love having a boy. Good luck with your final weeks of the pregnancy. :)
You look great!! What a cute family you have!! Miss you!!
Love the prego pics! You have such a cute family! So excited for you guys to have a little boy!
I have never heard of taking vinegar for heart burn, but I just might give it a try! Do you not gag when you take it!
Have a good week!
Post a Comment