Friday, December 17, 2010

Philippine dish



I made Philippine Chicken Adobo one night for dinner.  It was a recipe in my old ward's cookbook and since Kevin went to the Philippines on his mission I thought it would be fun to try.  It was really good and we all liked it.  I still haven't mastered how to make white rice like they do there though.  Does anyone know how to make or get good sticky rice??  Kevin's favorite food is rice, like they made it on his mission, so I am always searching for a good sticky white rice recipe.  Anyways, that night Mylee was being so dramatic or theatrical or just crazy and so I got a few funny shots of her.  It really shows her personality lately and she can really put on a show for us.  We love her so much!!  Sometimes Kevin and I just look at each other and shrug our shoulders, not really knowing where she came up with all of it. (P.S.  The soda was Kevin's.  :)