Monday, November 1, 2010

Our 2 1/2 yr old

 Crazy girl!  This is how I found Mylee playing one day. 
 Mylee watching Dora with her dolls.
 Mylee loves this shopping cart.  She has her purse up front like I do when I shop.
Mylee watching gameday on ESPN for USC.  My dad was proud of her.  It came on after one of her cartoons and she stayed there to watch it. 

Mylee is in such a fun stage. Kevin and I are always laughing at the things she does and says.  When we are talking to her and she doesn't understand or hear us she says, "What, I can't hear you?"  But she says it so grown up and more than once if she still doesn't know what we are saying.  When I am frustrated because she is taking a long time at something or doesn't do what I ask she says, "Mom don't get mad at me." and it instantly works because it's too precious the way she ways it.  She is always saying what she loves.  She will be holding her blanket and sincerely say, "I love my blanky," or it will be her sippy cup and she'll say, I love my sippy cup."  The cutest is when she says out of the blue that she loves her mommy and daddy. 

 Her prayers are so cute too.  She prays for baby Bennett on her own (we don't know if that's what we are naming our little guy but thats what we tend to keep calling him)  She blesses Dora if she sees her placemat with Dora on it, and she always starts by blessing daddy at work, even if he is home with us.  :)  We love to hear what she comes up with. 

If she barely bumps my stomach, she'll say, "oops sorry baby."  She likes to rub my tummy and tell him hello and she will give him kisses too.  When I ask her to do something she likes to respond, "o-kaa-aay."  But she throws an attitude in with it.  I don't think she totally means it the way it sounds cuz when I correct her she is instantly happy and says it normal.  She also has quite the dance moves, and she loves to walk with attitude when she is being silly and showing off.  She seems so much older to us and within the last couple weeks she has hit a growth spurt because a lot of her 2T clothes are all of a sudden not fitting her.   I can't imagine how big she will seem when our little baby arrives.  I am so glad that I get to be home with her everyday.  She is my little best friend.

No comments: