Kids Fit
Our sweet Tinkerbell
My costume: my baby trick or treating
Mylee's candy after Trunk or Treating
We had fun celebrating Halloween this year. Monday for family night we decorated our pumpkins. We got the stuff out to carve our pumpkins and both Kevin and I decided that we didn't feel like cleaning out the gooey guts and carving and making a huge mess (boring of us I know!) so we opted to just paint them. It was actually fun and Mylee could participate more by painting her pumpkin. Kevin made fun of me for my scary pumpkin but I thought it fit in quite well. On Friday Mylee dressed up for Kids Fit (a program set up at our Rec Center where kids twice a week can go to a class participating in different activities and songs) Mylee had so much fun with her friends there and she loved being Tinkerbell this year. Then on Saturday the day before halloween our branch had a Trunk or Treat (that I was part of planning). We enjoyed getting lots of candy, and eating some delicious chili, cornbread and pies. Sunday we went to our friends for some delicious healthy deep fried scones and homemade root beer and the kids continued to enjoy all their candy and running around crazy being fueled by all the sugar in them!
No comments:
Post a Comment