Thursday, October 21, 2010

We are having a...

BOY!!!!!
We are so excited!  It is so nice to finally know what we are having and to start planning.  It's hard to do much until you know the gender.  I went to the store after we found out and started looking for something to buy for our little guy.   I am so use to looking for girl stuff, so I had to totally switch gears.  It is so fun and I am excited for Mylee to have a little baby brother.  I am also excited for Kevin to have a son!  I'm sure he can't wait for him to go hunting and to play sports with him and to teach him to be tough.  :) 

13 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Congrats Kara! So excited for you guys! Little boys are so fun, and it will be so fun for Mylee too!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Congratulations!!! It is hard to switch gears from girl to boy, but there are some really cute and fun boy stuff out there too. Hope you are feeling well.

Janeen said...

So exciting! Do you have a name picked out already?

Gunnell Fam said...

Congratulations, Kara! I sure like my boys. Mylee's fall photos were cute and it looks like you guys had a blast at the game night. Good idea. :)

Liz said...

so excited for you guys! little boys are the best. now you get one of each! congrats!

Amy said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats Kara! I love having one of each...a much better variety of toys!

Christi said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you to have a boy. They are all fun, but I think it is extra fun to watch boys-they are so busy!

Jenn said...

SOOO fun! You will love having a little boy! Congrats!

Kylee said...

Congrats!! You will love having one of each!! SOO happy for you guys!

Epicurean Style said...

Congratulations! We love little boys! I didn't realize you are pregnant, what a bad cousin.... I hope you are doing well!

Greg and Rachelle said...

Kara,
We are so excited for you - it was so fun to check your blog - I hadn't done so in forever! I love all your pictures - Mylee is really growing up. We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

The Woolner Family said...

Oh congratulations! You guys are going to have one great little family.

Sara said...

I am so excited for you. That is awesome. It is so fun to see the difference between them. I love it.
Hope you are feeling good.