all because...
the sun was out.
temperatures were up in the thirties.
and people were out and about.
Mylee and I were able to enjoy a little play time outside! I loved it, it felt so great to be out there soaking in the sun!!! Amazing what it does for the soul!
8 comments:
Kara Mylee is DARLING and i cant'believe how big she is getting. Holy cow!! Where do you live?!??! That's a ton of snow!!!
Kara - so fun to see where you're at! Wow - that is a lot of snow! We'll really have to keep up on you this way! Thanks! Love you guys!
Glad you are settled. Mylee's hair is so long and cute. Especially in the bathtub. I wish you many more warmer days.
I can't believe how much snow you have!!!! We don't get snow during the winter... just rain. Sunshine is worth celebrating here as well! Looks like you are getting settled!
great pictures Kara! I can't believe the snow there! wowzers! Hopefully there will be many more sunny days for ya! Mylee is so cute!
Can't believe the snow. I am glad you guys are starting to feel settled. Oh I would love to see the collage you did and if you need any help let me know.
Yeah you guys have a house- and it looks like your all moved in! Mylee is getting so big! She is adorable! How she doing in her toddler bed?
Mylee is so adorable! It looks like things are going well. I have been thinking about you guys. We sure miss the McBrides! Looks like your hubby has been pretty busy! I love reading your blog and all the fun updates!
Post a Comment