
she usually just raises her eyebrows when we say smile, but now we are starting to get a smile

reading books with her friend Jentry

hanging out with mommy

sweet girl

a new favorite: the keyboard and computer chair

hanging out with daddy

crazy cute

lovin' the bubbles

all bundled up ready to get the mail
1 comment:
I love the first picture of her smiling! So cute! I meant to tell you that I loved the comment you wrote me about her getting a kick out of watching a video of Sawyer. They'll have to meet someday when we are both back in the neighborhood visiting! Hope you are enjoying your new neck of the woods! It was hard for me at first living so far away and knowing that I couldn't just hop in the car and drive home like I could when I lived in Rexburg and Utah. Thank goodness for picture phones, and blogging so my mom can get her fill of her grandkids!
Post a Comment