Saturday, February 20, 2010

Big girl bed



When we moved we decided to switch Mylee into a bigger bed. She was in her pac n play the first couple weeks we were here, until we finally decided to set up her twin bed. The first night, she cried. We gave in, set the pack n play back up and let her sleep there. The next 2 nights we asked which bed she wanted to sleep in and she chose her pac n play. The 3rd night we asked her, she all of the sudden got excited about her big bed (i think because of the chair she could use to climb up in it) and chose to sleep there. She has done fine since. She got out once a few days ago during nap time and started playing her little piano. (too bad she didn't realize she should have chosen a quieter toy:o)) but I came in right away and let her know we don't do that, and I think I surprised her when I walked in cause she instantly started crying. I guess it worked cause she stays in her bed now. It's funny because the next few times we put her down for bed she would point at her piano and start telling us the story in her cute little way.

2 comments:

Gunnell Fam said...

I don't know where I've been, but I totally missed all the posts about your move! I'm glad you are feeling settled and enjoying it. I can't believe all the snow! We haven't had snow in Draper since January. Mylee looks cute in her bed. We haven't ventured there with Kaleb, yet. Take care!

The Woolner Family said...

I'm happy to see all the updates. We've been thinking about you guys. Hope the snow melts for you soon.