Hi guys! We miss you so much! It felt a little like North Dakota in Boise this mornng. We woke up to about 2 inches of snow on the ground and more coming down. I thought you might enjoy that little bit of information! Kara your house looks so cute and I love Mylee's room with her big-girl bed. My job over the next couple of weeks is to make a room for our new little girl...but it probably won't be as cute as Mylee's, since her nursery will be in my walk-in closet. Poor girl! That night after we talked to you during Breckin's party I dreamt that you guys came for a visit to Boise and we were all hanging out like old times. I wish! June can't come soon enough. : ) Hope you guys are having an awesome day and we'll talk soon!
1 comment:
Hi guys! We miss you so much! It felt a little like North Dakota in Boise this mornng. We woke up to about 2 inches of snow on the ground and more coming down. I thought you might enjoy that little bit of information! Kara your house looks so cute and I love Mylee's room with her big-girl bed. My job over the next couple of weeks is to make a room for our new little girl...but it probably won't be as cute as Mylee's, since her nursery will be in my walk-in closet. Poor girl! That night after we talked to you during Breckin's party I dreamt that you guys came for a visit to Boise and we were all hanging out like old times. I wish! June can't come soon enough. : ) Hope you guys are having an awesome day and we'll talk soon!
Post a Comment