Lincoln, Mylee, and Savannah
Great Grandpa Max with Mylee

Swinging on the swings

Mom, Dad, Grandpa, Rob, and Brian
Brenly, Kate, and Emma-my cute nieces!

Enjoying the sun!

Mylee loves animals. She loved this kitten, right after I took this picture she grabbed its back with both hands and dropped her on the ground... poor kitty, I felt so bad!

Reading a book before leaving for the party. This is Mylee's favorite reading spot. It is in the corner of her room behind the rocking chair. She loves to go back there and sit on the stereo and "read" her books.

Mylee and I headed to Fruitland to spend time with family for Memorial Day. Kevin had some deadlines to make at work so he wasn't able to go with us, but we missed him! We went swimming at Jeff and ShaRee's neighborhood pool, had a BBQ, celebrated Kate's 3rd birthday (Jeff and ShaRee's daughter), and played some tennis. I always love getting together with family!
No comments:
Post a Comment