We participated in our neighborhood garage sale on May 30th. I have never had a garage sale before so I wasn't sure what to expect. It ended up being well worth it and it actually was a lot of fun! My mom brought over some stuff, and a couple of friends, Cami and Serena, brought over some of their stuff and did it with me, so we ended up with a lot to sale. It was a fun day!!.
4 comments:
We're having one with some friends in our neighborhood next weekend. It'll be my first as well. I'm just starting to mark all my stuff. I hope it goes well!!!
We wanted to come see all the sales. The kids fell asleep before Chad came home from work Sat. afternoon and we missed it! Glad it went well. P.S. Swim lessons are awesome.
I am glad it was worth it to you- We had a blast too! Thanks!!!!
Post a Comment