Kevin at the end of the ride...ready for a nice clean shower!
We stopped at the end of our journey at the Natural Springs water trough. The water was freezing cold and tasted so good! Brian, Rob, and Kevin had a competition on who could hold their head under the longest. Crazy!
Brian

Grandpa Max, me, and Kevin

The group!
(Disclaimer: I am the dirties because I had a small helmet and only sunglasses instead of goggles :o)

Kevin and I
(down below us in the valley is Highway 55 right before Banks)

We got just a little dirty!
Hadley and Rob

Kevin at the edge of a cliff!

Kara and Kevin about to begin!

Mom and Dad all ready to go!
Kevin and I went up near my Grandpa's home and went 4-wheeling on May 23rd. We had a lot of fun and we were glad our Grandpa came along and showed us the way. Kevin's parents watched Mylee for us so that we could go. The weather was great and the area was so beautiful! We hope to do it again soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment