Monday, March 16, 2009

self indulgence


I just couldn't resist these at the store today...Cadbury Mini Eggs, definatley my favorite easter candy! I have been looking for these for a couple weeks now and finally found them. Scrumptous!!

6 comments:

The Elders said...

Those are why I don't even go near the Easter aisle. I have no will to stop!

Janeen said...

Hooray for Spring! I know when the Easter candy fills the shelves, it must be near. We've never tried those mini-cadbury eggs....I'll have to get some.
And you'll have to let us know next time you're in the 'burg. It would be great to see you and I would love to meet Mylee.

Aubri said...

Those things are my downfall! My college roommate turned me onto them, and there has been no turning back!

Katie said...

These are SO good! Glad you found them. :) I love to put them in the microwave for a few second (just until the shell cracks) and then eat them. mmmm...

Chad and Becca said...

Those are Chad's favorite too. My downfall is the cadbury creme eggs. But I don't think that is a self indulgence unless you buy like 5 bags all for yourself...everyone needs a treat every once in awhile!

Cara said...

I would have to agree. I have already downed 4 bags and a couple of them have been the really big bags. Good thing Kyle helped.