Happy 1st Birthday!!! I can't believe Mylee is 1 already! We love her so much!! We are celebrating with our families this weekend, so we still want it to be a special day today so I think we will go for ice cream and go buy her gift today! I put decorations up this morning and for some reason it hit me that I am now in this 'mom' stage of life. I know I have been a mom for a year but I started thinking about my mom and how she always made us feel special on our day and how I am beginning that for my kids and beginning to celebrate my own kids birthdays. (my mom has always said that moms should be honored and get gifts on their kids birthdays (teasing of course)...but I know what she means now...J/K) We love our little Mylee and it is so fun to watch her little personality come out everyday. Lately she has been a little more snuggly. She will lay her head on you (only for a few seconds) or will walk to you with a huge smile and snuggle into you. Love it!!
6 comments:
happy birthday!!! she is such a doll!!
she is just the cutest thing ever. happy b-day!
The first birthday is so fun! Mylee is adorable. Good job, mom!
Wow, crazy how quickly time goes. She is adoreable Kara..I hope you all had fun!
Wow time really does fly. She is a cute little one year old and good job on the cake too.
Happy Birthday cute little girl! Love the Morley's
Post a Comment