Saturday, February 28, 2009

She's a walkin'



Mylee is officially walking!! She started Monday with 3 steps and that was it. Then by Thursday she was walking a few steps, then she would fall and get up and walk a few more steps. She is fun to watch as she tries to balance and walk at the same time. It is crazy how once she figured out how to walk she hardly even crawls now.

7 comments:

The Elders said...

I can't believe she is walking!! She looks too little to do that. Once they learn to walk, thats it. They become so independent.

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Kara, She is so adoreable! I love watching little ones walk. You had better lock your doors, she may try to sneak out! How does she feel about younger boys...I think her and Noah would make quite a pair. haha.

Janeen said...

How exciting! She does really well! I know I shouldn't wish the time away, but I am really looking forward to the day when Jared can walk; he's a really heavy little guy!

Team Dooley said...

she really is so stinkin cute. next is running and it will happen fast and then you just trip over them all the time cause they are right there so fast, i love it, they just get better and better.

The Woolner Family said...

Congratulations! She looks darling. I love it when babies learn to walk. Welcome to a whole new world!

LATIMER FAMILY said...

So dang cute! I love the stage when they first learn to walk. They are so wobbly and cute. Good work Mylee.

Keele Family said...

Hey Kara!!! It has been so long! It's so fun to see your blog, you have such a cute family! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog so we can keep in touch. -Melanie :)