This is the custard we ordered at The Backyard. They serve a variety of scoops on a frisbee, lets just say we didn't eat well on our trip. This is Brian and his girlfriend Hailey. Don't worry we all shared the ice cream!
Brian playing b-ball.

Mylee taking a nap at the hotel.

Kevin and I both attended BYU-I and so it was fun to go to Rexburg this past weekend. We went with my parents to watch my brother Brian and sister Stacie play basketball. They both play on the competitive teams and it was fun to see them play again. We also got to watch Hailey play a game as well. We had fun playing games at the hotel, eating at 'The Backyard' twice (my brother was an owner when it first opened a few years back and so we wanted to see it and try their yummy food and delicious custard), we got to see a little of the campus and how much is has changed, and enjoyed hanging out with Bri and Stacie. Rob and Hadley came up for one day to see them play b-ball. It was a fun quick trip!
6 comments:
Mylee is seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! She always looks so adorable! I especially love the picture of her sleeping. So cute.
-Amy
I miss Rexburg at times and it would be so great to go back to the old stomping grounds. How fun! Mylee is so dang cute! I love these posts!
Kami told me she talked to you in Rexburg. Too bad we missed each other!! That icecream looks good...would've loved that when we were there. Kami mentioned Brian is dating this girl for the second time (I was secretly hoping he'd date Kami)...oh well ;)! Hope things go well for him.
i cant get over how grown up your family is, its crazy i just feel like everyone should still be in elementary, but i love your cute little family, mylee is so cute i really just want to hang out with you and let our cute girls play together.
Funny, I was in Rexburg last weekend as well!! But the kids and I were sick the whole time we were there so we never really got out of the house.
THat is so fun that you got to return! I bet it's changed so much! I can't wait to go back to visit too. Mylee is soooo cute and growing so fast! I can't believe how fast time flies. SHe is so precious and i love seeing your photos. Glad things are going well!
Post a Comment