Our sweet daughter!
-Started saying da-da, uh-oh, and makes the 'oi' sound alot.
-When she smiles and is really happy she squints her eyes, scrunches her nose, and tips her head up...so cute!
-We were trying to teach her to clap and it resulted in her playing 'pancake' with herself, she still does that when she is happy or frustrated, but she has since started clapping.
-Waves good-bye (Dec. 20th)
-Stands up for a few seconds on her own.
-Walks around furniture.
-Starting to play her own form of peek-a-boo.
-She just learned to give high fives.
-She just started sitting in the grocery cart instead of in her car seat. She loves it and is constantly trying to turn around and look ahead. She is so curious and I have had some shoppers tell me what a curious girl she is. I feel bad that her neck is probably sore after shopping!
-Rubs her right ear a lot (I don't think it is an ear ache...I think she is just discovering her ears, and she also plays with mine)
-She is waking up now around 8:30 and we are still working on a set bedtime. Usually around 9 pm but I would like to be consistant at putting her down at 8 pm or so.
6 comments:
Mylee is picking up on so much! i love observing Kaleb explore and learn. These past few months he's turned from a baby to a toddler! I love the game Ticket to Ride. Greg gave me the Europe version for mother's day last year. Looks like you've had an enjoyable few weeks with family & friends!
so cute, your family is so cute. and the one of you on your birthday, by the way happy birthday! but your family looks so good, i dont even recognize stacy but mylee is precious, they grow up so fast.
im so glad we can keep in touch this way now.
Mylee is getting so big! The bathtub picture is so funny! I love it!
Hi Kara! It's Marcie Jones (Mathews now). I was blog hopping and came across your blog. (Hopefully you don't mind me looking at it.) It's so fun to see what you've been doing since college. You look great, and your daughter is so adorable! How fun she must be! If you send me your email address, I'll send you an invite to my blog (ryanandmarcie@q.com). Thanks! It's so great to see you and your cute family!
I seriously can't believe she is almost a year! She has grown up so fast!!! She is in such a fun stage. I loved reading through all the things she is doing. I am glad to see all is well. Oh, and hopefully UCLA football will get better one of these days so we can have a fun rivelry game with USC. For now we will just duck our heads and pretend not to notice how bad UCLA and cheer for USC. :) We've actually laughed a lot about this, because I am pretty sure we have all been USC fans (in my family) until now, but being here at school definitely brings the UCLA fan out of you....I think we still have yet to convince some of my brothers and even my dad.
Kara, How did you get your family and friend blogs to have the updates. Ya know, how it tells you when someone posts something new? I want to put it on mine!
Post a Comment