Monday, February 2, 2009

happy face

I mentioned in a recent post about Mylee's happy face, so I thought I would post a picture of it. Here it is with her scrunched up nose, head tipped back, squinty eyes, and cute smile. While she does it she breathes in and out with her nose, super cute!!

5 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Oh man, this looks JUST like Carson's happy face. He does the exact same thing...while breathing in & out through his nose!!! I LOVE it! Hope you guys are doing well.

Tony and Sarah Hendricks said...

That is so cute!

Chad and Becca said...

That is hilarious! She's so cute!

Marcie said...

She is so so so cute! That has got to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

The Prince's said...

Hey I found you guys!!! I just had to post a comment because Breckin makes the same face and sound with his nose sometimes when I'm feeding him. Isn't that so funny? Crazy kids. We should get together sometime and let the kids play. After all I live just down the street.