I turned 27 on Jan. 5th. We celebrated with my family the night before. We had fun playing games and just hanging out. Stacie and Brian were leaving for college the next day to BYU-I and so they stayed later than everyone so we could get some games in of Ticket 2 Ride. I love board games lately. Kevin got me the boardgame Puerto Rico for my birthday. He bought it at a game store in town. We went one night to the store and played it. Once a week their store is open to play different games. So the owner of the store played it with us as well as another guy that plays there. It actually was a lot of fun and Kevin and I might be going back soon.
On my birthday I enjoyed not doing the usual of laundry and dishes. It was kind of nice using that as my excuse so I didn't feel quilty that day not doing much. We went out to eat with Kevin's family and then went to Sandy and Pats to play more Ticket 2 Ride!
2 comments:
Happy Late Birthday! Sounds like you had a fun day!
You'll have to teach us that game. Sounds like a good one from all your rave reviews.
Post a Comment