Kevin works with the young men in our church and I work with the young women. It is great to be invovled with our youth. We have a small group, only 8 Young Women and about the same amount of Young Men. But they are such a fun group of girls and I love serving in Young Womens. We had a combind activity where we went boating last week. It was fun to swim in the lake, roast hot dogs, ride in the boat and go surfing.
2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time. I do miss working with you and the girls in YW. I hope all is going well...we are all moved in and enjoying our house.
looks like you guys have been having fun! So how did Mylee do Camping? We are taking Jackson in August and every once in a while I get panic attacks worrying how he will do. :) Oh and I love the picture of Kevin and Mylee sleeping. So cute!
Post a Comment