Sandy(Kevin's sister), Tehya, Mylee and I
The first time Stacie has had darker hair than me. With all the swim lessons this summer, she decided to dye it dark to avoid having green hair, and I highlighed my hair about a month ago.
Rob and Hadley
Our 4th started with a little yard work. We planted some plants in our backyard around our patio. Then we had a swim party at my parents house. We invited our friends over for a couple hours in the afternoon. It was fun to have a party and not have to plan a ton since the entertainment was provided. We then had a BBQ at my parents home with my family and did fireworks there. We only did a few of our own, and ended up watching a great fireworks show from my parents backyard since it has a great view for it. I truly feel grateful to live in America. To enjoy the freedoms that I have and feel the security that I have.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great fourth of july!
What a fun way to spend the 4th. If we were in Boise I would love to have you teach Emma swimming lessons! I am sure you are great with the kids!!!
Post a Comment