Kevin sleeps with his hands above his head a lot and so it is funny to see Mylee doing it too. If I don't swaddle Mylee well enough she ends up with both arms above her head. Almost everyone who sees Mylee says she looks just like Kevin. There are only a few who say she is a good mix between us or that she has my eyes. I guess she has a lot of his features. It is strange how you can't really tell with your children but you can with others.
3 comments:
Cute! I love that you got a picture of that, she will love to look back at that one... I too think that she is a good mix between the two of you, she sure is cute. Looks like you are having a great summer!
How fun! I think Mylee is an adorable mix of the both of you. You make a good-looking family.
Hi McBride family! I promise I'm not a blogstalker but I came across your blog from a friends list. Kevin will know who we are from the good old student ward days. I wanted to say congrats on your little girl. She is seriously so cute. Aren't little girls the best?
Post a Comment