Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Rob and Hadley are engaged!!!!




They did it! They got engaged on Friday, Sept. 14. We are so excited to have Hadley join our family. They plan to get married Nov. 17th in the Bountiful Temple. Here is a picture of them, and of course the ring. (which is very beautiful I might add)

5 comments:

Alisa said...

what?!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy !!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Congratulations to ROB!!!! We are so happy for them!

Amy said...

Oh that is soooooo exciting!!! Go rob!! They are very cute together and she is so nice. Yeah ROB!!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for them...maybe now they'll start their own BLOG :o) Kara, it sounds like things are going great. I hope you continue to feel well!

Elizabeth said...

Yeah!!! I only met Hadley a couple of times, but I think she is great! Congrats to Rob and Hadley, married life is the best!