Friday, September 7, 2007

Craig's List

Craigslist.com is a fantastic place to go for cheap nice things. You can live anywhere and use this site. Many of my friends buy a lot from here. Right now I am looking at a BJORN baby carrier for only $10. Which is very cheap. (usually like $80 or so) It has categories for so many different things to buy. Once you locate your area in the US on the site, it looks up items that people have for sale that live close to you. It is like going to a garage sale online. You may have already heard of it, but so many people I know use this site and find stuff for GREAT DEALS.

5 comments:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I totally agree with you. I love criags list. I often just check it to see what is out there. There are always great deals. Hopefully you can find so great baby gear!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

PS I hope that your new school year is going well. Give us a post on it.:)

Amy said...

I've never used this. Thanks for passing on the info. HOpe you are having a great school year!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Kara, I think you need to add me to your blog. It has been FOR ever!

Melissa Stockhoff (aka Jorgensen)
melissa.stockhoff@gmail.com

Kara said...

Melissa-I tried getting on your blog and it says I need to be a member??? I would love to see what is going on in your life. I loved your invitation and Jen showed me your wedding pictures online. SO CUTE!!! It was great hearing from you.