For Memorial weekend we went camping as a family.
Our cousin Kendal and her family came up, as
well as their friends. They brought up motorcycles
and 4-wheelers, and Kevin and I brought our canoe.
We had so much fun, and it was so pretty up there.
This is a picture of Brian with Brenly (Greg's girl)
Our cousin Kendal and her family came up, as
well as their friends. They brought up motorcycles
and 4-wheelers, and Kevin and I brought our canoe.
We had so much fun, and it was so pretty up there.
This is a picture of Brian with Brenly (Greg's girl)
Stacie on the motorcycle. She had a nice crash thatshe was proud of because a 6-year old had to
help her get it started again.

Catching a fish. I was so excited because I cannot remember
the last time that I caugth one.
the last time that I caugth one.

Kevin had no problem touching the fish.
When I caught my fish, he was trying to have
me get it off the hook. I just couldn't get myself
to do it, and so the fish ended up dying. I felt so bad.





5 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love camping and fishing...all I can say is maybe one day we can all go together. I didn't know you guys owned a canoe, it looks like tons of fun! It is fun seeing current pictures of you guys!
This looks like so much fun! I love camping!! RYan's family has four wheelers and I can't wait to get out on them!! How fun!
cute- you are so cute. I love these pictures. looks like lots of fun and stacy looks so much like you!
What a fun trip! I love getting out and getting dirty! It looks like everyone had a great time. I especially love Stacie's mustache
Kara, I am envious of you all... I really want to go camping and fishing. PS it was good to see pictures of your family. Other than Brian, I don't feel like I have seen any of you in a very very long time. And, I probably haven't seen Brian for the longest period of time, but I have Mitch Jergensens grad picture on my fridge and it looks just like Brian so I feel like I see Brian all the time. :) --cousin ryan
Post a Comment