Kevin made me breakfast for mother's day
before our 8 AM church. It was so nice of him.
My 6th grade class. I will miss them.
before our 8 AM church. It was so nice of him.
My 6th grade class. I will miss them.
Mexico Day at school. My dad
came to talk to my students.
It was so fun having him. He brought
lots of pictures and decorations.

Me with all my nieces and nephews. I love them
so much!!
so much!!

We went to some outlet malls, and almost bought these
sunglasses, well not really.
We had so much fun in Vegas with my family.





5 comments:
yay! cute pictures kara! i can't wait to see you at alisa's wedding!!
Hi Kara! I'm jealous you went to Las Vegas--I haven't been there for so long! Bonus points to Kevin for making such a beautiful looking breakfast for you!
Breakfast...how cute is kevin?! What a great guy you have there. Looks like you guys had a blast in Las Vegas. I love the picture of you and Stacie, you both look really cute! Oh, and I love your hair cut!
These are so great!!! What a fun trip you took!! By the way, you and Stacie are hot mammas!!! Cute cute breakfast!!!
These are so cute. i love the mothers day breakfast. How nice. that's hard to pull off before 8am church!! vegas looked fun too!
Post a Comment