I was just eating leftovers for lunch and was enjoying some yummy rolls when I thought I should let everyone know about how yummy these are. My mom introduced them to me and I hope you will enjoy them if you end up trying them. They are called Sister Schubert's Yeast Rolls. They are in the frozen section (we can only find them at Wal Mart) and they come in a round tin. They are so delicious and so easy. Just thaw them during the day and stick them in your oven before dinner. Hope you enjoy!
3 comments:
SISTER shuberts rolls!! They must only be found in the walmarts in utah or idaho! They sound good though!! EAt two for me!!
Eat some for me! They sound great! I'm going to check on them when I go to the store next.
Hey guys, We sure are looking forward to seeing you at Alisa's wedding and again in August if all goes well! It's been too long.
Post a Comment