BENNETT ROBERT MCBRIDE
February 23rd
11:14 p.m.
7 lbs. 5 oz.
19 in. long
Proud sister...she loves her little brother and is already a big helper! (maybe too much at times!) :)
Daddy with his new son
Our family of four!! Bennett is the best baby and we love him so much. Delivery went well and our little Bennett is a healthy boy!
21 comments:
COngratulations Kara! I love his name! GLad everything went well. Having two is so much fun!
Congrats! He is a beautiful baby! I love his name! I'm glad to hear that he is a good baby. I love to see your family of four!
Kara!!!! We are so excited for you. I can't believe you have 2 kids now. He is so cute! What a sweet baby! HOpe you are doing ok!!! Love ya!!!
Congratulations!! He is super sweet and so beautiful! I hope you're feeling good and doing well. So happy for you guys!
Congrats! He's so cute! He looks so much like your husband!
Congrats! He is beautiful.
ahhhh what a BEAUTIFUL baby and I love his name!!
congratulations. So happy for you that he is here. What a cute family. Hope you are feeling well.
Congratulations to your wonderful family of four!
Kara Congratulations! And truly congratulations seem especially in order after all you have been through. I have been thinking about you! I love the name! :) I saw didn't see it in grandmas letter until I got a few phone calls. We love having a Bennett and if he is anything like our little guy you have smooth sailing ahead. We sure love you guys! Hope all is well.
He is SO cute Kara! Congrats!!
Congratulations to your family! I hope you are feeling better everyday... that sounded so awful. Bennett looks so sweet and adorable!
Congratulations Kara! He is so precious. What a beautiful little boy.
Adorable! So sweet. Congratulations.
He is so precious! Love you guys, and hope you are doing much better! Congratulations!!!
Wow, he is so adorable. I'm so happy for you guys! Wish I could be there to hold him :)
COngrats! Bennett is a great name-I love it! I hope you are feeling well and enjoying your little guy! So happy for you guys!
WOW! I must have been out of the loop. It seems like I had just read on your blog that you were pregnant with your second and then bam! Bennett is here already?! That seemed really fast to me, but I'm sure it didn't to you ;) Congratulations! He is so handsome!
Oh my gosh, how am I just seeing this?!?! CONGRATS!!!! He is darling. Hope you are recovering and adjusting to a family of 4! Can't wait to see more pics.
thats so exciting! congrats kara, he looks so cute. i hope everything with two is going good. its tough at times i know but well worth it. we should talk soon
Congrats Kara! I don't know how I missed this post. I am so excited for you. He is adorable and I love his name. Craig told me that you had bad headaches after his birth. I am so sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better now. How are you adjusting to two kids? I wish you lived closer so we could get together and chat about that adjustment.
Post a Comment