Sunday, September 19, 2010

on its way

It's true, baby McBride #2 is on its way!!!. We are so excited to be having another baby!!!  I am 17 weeks along, and feeling great. I had a couple months of feeling sick and tired everyday so I am glad to be feeling good now.  I kind of miss taking nice long naps every afternoon with Mylee, although I guess I was feeling a little lazy.  It's funny how you feel like you pop out a lot earlier with the second one.  I will post a prego picture soon I'm sure.

19 comments:

Jenn said...

Congratulations!!! I am glad you are feeling better. Are you going to find out if you are having a boy or girl early? Happy Pregnancy!

Janeen said...

Yeah! That is great news! So happy for you!

Brittney said...

Yay! Congrats!! That is so exciting.

Cara said...

We're so excited for you.

Marcie said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Those first weeks are the worst. Glad you're feeling better now.

The Elders said...

Congrats! Thats so exciting. I'm glad the sick days are gone. Take care!

The Woolner Family said...

Oh congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. 17 weeks? That means you should find out soon what you're having, right? No better news than to hear of babies being born.

kelly said...

Congratulations Kara and Kevin!! Mylee is going to be a great big sister:)

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Hooray!!! I am SO happy for you. I can't wait to hear more about it. Hope you keep feeling better.

Julie Carroll said...

Congratulations on your growing family!! I am sitting here all choked up and have tears streaming down my face. We love you guys, miss you guys, and wish you all the best on this awesome adventure!! Wish I could be there to give you a BIG hug :)

Jill said...

How exciting!! Congrats!! That is awesome! I am sad we never made it to the Dakotas this summer. Good thing we didn't come now, I heard you guys were getting snow. Crazy! Can't wait to hear what you are having!!!! We are so excited for you.

Katie and Eric said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Hope all goes well.

Stacy said...

Congratulations Kara! That is so exciting. I remember from your pregnancy pictures with Mylee that you are a very cute pregnant lady!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

COngratulations!!! February is going to be a great month for babies. So very happy for your whole family!

LATIMER FAMILY said...

Congrats - that is great news!

Kylee said...

I had a feeling you were pregnant..not sure why but I did! Congrats!! so exciting!

Cindy Spratling said...

Congratulations Kara! Glad you are feeling better. I love all your updates. I hope you guys know I still think of your family often and have so many wonderful memories. I love reading your blog, Mylee is so cute!

Chad and Becca said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

SO SO SO happy for you guys. Congrats!