While my mom, dad, and Stacie were here we also went to the Cosmos near Mt. Rushmore. We still don't know for sure what is going on there, but the pull of gravity seems to be off a little, so you can't stand straight and you can do some strange things. It was pretty neat, even though we were speculating the whole time on why it was really like that. :) We also went to Medora which is a small resort town where the Badlands are at. We ended up driving through the National Park to see the Badlands where they have some neat and different landscape and we also saw some Buffalo. You can't totally tell from the picture but they have really neat rock formations!
2 comments:
Congratulations, kara! My little family was just in Boise and we visited Jen. I was missing you! Looks like you've had a good summer. Your family pictures look great. I like your dark hair.
Okay, looking at those pictures of everyone swaying, I thought of you being pregnant and wanted to throw up on your behalf! :-)
Post a Comment