Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer Vacation

Lincoln is one of Mylee's best friends and it was fun for them to hang out again!
Mylee ready for swim lessons!
Mylee's class (I got sunburned pretty bad my first day so the rest of the week I was in a shirt)
We started our summer vacation in Idaho on June 19th.  It was so nice to finally go 'home' since we hadn't been back since we moved last February!  We were at Kevin's parents home the first week (which I'm sad I didn't get any pictures) and then we stayed at my parents the second week.  We had so much fun being able to spend lots of time with family and friends.  While I was there I taught a 2 week session of swim lessons.  This was Mylee's first year in swim and she was in the level 1 class.  It was such a fun class because Lincoln her cousin was in there, and also 3 of her good friends, Breckin, Lincoln, and Noelle.  It was fun teaching 5 little 2 year olds who surprisingly did awesome together!

No comments: