Thursday, June 17, 2010

5 years

Our 5 year anniversary is today and we celebrated (a couple weeks ago) by going to Medora, ND for a Pitchfork fondue dinner and the Medora Musical.  It was such a fun evening.  Our good friends watched Mylee for us, so it was nice to go and enjoy the evening together.  The weather was perfect and it was so beautiful there.  I am grateful for my wonderful husband.  He makes married life easy!  I am so thankful for the joy and love he brings to my life!!

6 comments:

Chad and Becca said...

congrats on five years! It looks like you had a fun evening!

Kristen said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I love your haircolor and cute, it looks really great on you! I saw Stacy while a week ago when we were driving around the neighborhood in Boise and I couldn't believe how much she looks like you. You are both gorgeous, but then again so is your mom so that figures :)

Gunnell Fam said...

Can you believe it's been 5 for all of us? Congratulations. Looks like a fun evening together. Thanks for your kind comment-I remember your house in Boise being super cute.

amy stansel said...

congrats on your anniversary. You are so cute. Love your haircut!! we saw your family last week. Wish you had been here too. miss you!ousedou

CAMI said...

Happy Anniversary! What a fun place to go!!!!
Man Mylee is changing so much- cant believe it- love all the cute pictures of her.
I love your new hair!
I love Mylee's apron- did you make it?
And lastly I love the beaded ball idea- I am gonna steal it!!!!

Sara Love said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like a fun evening. Your hair looks so cute Kara! Hope you all are well. Love -the Miltons