Jentry and Mylee playing outside. I babysit Jentry for a couple of months, 3 days a week. It worked out great and Mylee liked having a friend to play with all the time.
One night before bed Mylee got Kevin his shoes, put her shoes on and jacket, and grabbed her hat that she wears all the time (rain or shine) and wanted to go slide with dad! She made sure daddy got a turn!
Momma's helper in the kitchen.
It was cute when she wanted to wipe the table down.
Our sick little girl, no fun when she has a fever. But I love the extra cuddle time!
Mylee is fascinated with bugs, ants, anything that is crawling. She will get down on all fours and crawl around with them too. Pretty funny!
Mylee with her favorite hat!
I walked in to get her from a nap and she was hiding :)
Peek a boo!
Our sweetheart!
Mylee's face that she likes to pull when she is being crazy!
Coloring and feeding her dolls and animals...busy life!
Kevin's red neck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment