Thanksgiving Day was a bit different this year. We were all sick. Kevin was recovering from the '12 hour' flu, and Mylee and I were dealing with the '12 hour' flu. Great day to be sick if you are on a diet plan. Anyways, Kevin still went down to our neighborhood park and played flag football. Mylee and I slept and watched movies. At night we enjoyed a small Thanksgiving dinner. Kevin's family brought us some leftovers, so we were able to enjoy a little of the delicious food. Mostly we just snacked on saltines and sprite all day. But the next morning I was able to enjoy shopping at 5 am with my sister, which bytheway is becoming one of my favorite things to do, shopping on Black Friday!
This is one of the things I bought on Black Friday, Fridge Phonics. I sat down on the ground while Mylee played with it, but when she saw me sitting there she wanted to copy me and sit too. She is really into imitating us lately!
Mylee thought it would be more fun on daddy then on the fridge!
No comments:
Post a Comment