Saturday, November 21, 2009

Play Make-up

I made some play make-up for Mylee. It seems when I sit down to do my make-up she runs over and grabs some makeup and a brush out of my bag! Her favorite is to use my brushes on her face and then in her hair! Cute! Well, my friend Becca found this wonderful idea online so one night we made makeup. Here is the tutuorial if interested. Super easy and fun!

We used old makeup containers and then filled them up with nailpolish. I recommend not using the cheapest nail polish you can find, it evaporates to almost nothing. =)

5 comments:

Liz said...

That is a great idea! I'm definately be making some for Evelyn, as just this evening as I was touching up my make-up before heading out on a date with Lane, Evelyn was doing make-up with me, spilled some of my mineral powder, and then decided that she should get my brush wet! Thanks for sharing the idea and the tutorial!

Cara said...

cute idea

Team Dooley said...

oh i wish that you would have come down. well abby is sick right now so it would have been a crappy time to come but i wish that i could have seen you. its been so long. we really have to get together soon. i was wondering if you have a facebook account, i looked for you but couldnt find you. (yes i am one of the nerds that has one.) anyway i hope everything is good for you and that we can get together soon.

The Woolner Family said...

Seriously, that is a kick butt idea. I'm totally copying.

CAMI said...

What a cute idea! Ill have to do some for Heather- she loves my make up too!