
We love this sweet girl even with her bed head!
This is the day she had her doctor's appt. She ended up getting 2 shots...ouch!
Weight: 20.7 lbs. (7th%)
Height: 29 3/4 in. (8th%)


Here are a few of the fun things she is doing now! *She loves to put on shoes and walk around in them. I feel like she can play with the same pair of shoes for like 10 minutes putting them on and off again. *She likes to grab my purse and walk to the door and wave bye-bye. *When I clean up messes on the ground after she eats she likes to grab our dish towel and clean up with me. *She likes to have me come and sit by her, so she will pat the ground saying "mommy" until I come and play with her. * We can't leave her room after her naps until we have her binkies and blankies from her crib. She will cry all the way downstairs until I go back and get them. (trying to break her of this, as well as using binkies) *She rarely drinks from a bottle now, but doesn't drink milk from a sippy cup at all, so we are trying to be creative with how she gets her milk.
7 comments:
so I love the bed head!!! So cute! I knew she was small but I had no idea she weighs the same at my 13 month old! She is such a sweet girl, it was fun seeing her today!
yeah, Noah is 10 months younger than her and he weighs more than her. haha. She is adoreable Kara, I love the bed head pic.
shes is so cute. abby was always small too, even now at 2 years she only weights 22 pounds. and she doesn't like milk from a sippie either. finally at 2 we decided she needed to stop the bottles but i was so nervous cause i wanted her to get the milk so i would heat the milk in the bottle and have her watch me pour it into the sippie so she could see its the same milk and thats the only way i can get her to drink even some of it but she still doens't drink as much as before. well shes super cute and i hope things are going good for you guys.
Mylee is adorable. Can't believe how tiny she is. My Luke weighs more than her and is taller too. Are you ready for her to go to nursery? have fun with that!! Great pictures!!
This can't be your little baby ...Mylee is so old! I can't believe how much time has passed since we last saw her. She is a doll!
I love the fort and the crazy bed hair!!! That is awesome!
It was really fun to see you this weekend! I hope you made to home safely!
Post a Comment