Sunday, October 25, 2009

gymnastics

Breckin and Mylee on the bars

Mylee loves gymnastics! Her favorite is the trampoline or the pit of balls at the end of the balance beam. It is fun to have her involved in it, but I can almost guarantee she will probably be my only child that gets to do it this young. It is a parent/child class so it has been fun for both Kevin and I to do it with her.

2 comments:

Chad and Becca said...

So cute! The gym looks fun! I think I am in trouble because Kaylynn has been in gymnastics for almost 3 years and now every time the door to the gym opens Madison tries to get in...I don't want to do the mommy and me with her as early as I did with Kaylynn!

Kylee said...

What a cute idea...the gym!! Looks like Halloween was fun for you guys!!