Dose it really work? I love the pictures of Mylee- I am jealous of the braids Heather's wont yet and pigtails too! Ps Heather eats off the floor too- weird kids!!!
Kara, It's so fun to see Mylee. She is so cute. I love that you are teaching her sign language! It was also great to read about skittle bowling night. It sounds fun! We'll have to try it. It's good to see pictures of your family. Is Brian married now? And what is Stacie up to? It was sure fun to see you. We'll have to set something up again this summer, but this time I want to meet Mylee! I hope you are doing great! Love, Marianne
4 comments:
Cool! Sounds like a good deal. Thanks for letting us know about that.
Also, those pictures of Mylee are SOOOO adorable. She's a sweetie!
Dose it really work? I love the pictures of Mylee- I am jealous of the braids Heather's wont yet and pigtails too!
Ps Heather eats off the floor too- weird kids!!!
Kara,
It's so fun to see Mylee. She is so cute. I love that you are teaching her sign language! It was also great to read about skittle bowling night. It sounds fun! We'll have to try it. It's good to see pictures of your family. Is Brian married now? And what is Stacie up to? It was sure fun to see you. We'll have to set something up again this summer, but this time I want to meet Mylee!
I hope you are doing great!
Love, Marianne
Kara,
Love the blog! It's so fun to see pictures of your cute family. I hope everything's going well!
Rachel (Knight) Hunsaker
Post a Comment