Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Catching up

Over the break I got together with a couple friends that I grew up with. My cousin Jen knew them from college so it was fun to have her there as well. We basically just caught up on life, ate, and talked some more. We each have 1 kid so it was fun to talk about being a mom! I loved seeing them and am so grateful for the friendship I have with them!

Sarah and Luke, Amanda and Stanley, Kara and Mylee, Jen and Spencer

Then I met up with some of my old roomies. We roomed our freshmen year together (Jenn and I were roommates soph. year as well). We met at Moxie Java to chat for a couple hours. The funny thing is, we never ended up ordering anything, we just kept talking. I love these girls. They are great examples to me and I am grateful for their friendship! Marianne, Heather, Jenn and I

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It was so fun to see you!