I love the holiday season especially Christmas Eve. It is such a great time to be with family. This year we stayed the night on Christmas Eve at my in-laws. It was a lot of fun! We had a Christmas Eve dinner, and Mylee got to wear her new Christmas PJ's.
Christmas morning we woke up around 8 am and checked our stockings to see what Santa brought. Then we opened gifts one by one around the Chirstmas tree. Mylee couldn't wait to see what Santa brought (ok... not really) but it was fun to have a little one on Christmas morning. We then ate a yummy breakfast prepared by Glen and Ginny, Kevin's parents. We spent the morning relaxing, then we went to Kevin's grandparents home for a wonderful Christmas lunch, 4-wheeled in the snow (so fun), napped, and played games.
Kevin feeding Mylee Christmas dinner...rice cereal, veggies, and meat.
Christmas morning we woke up around 8 am and checked our stockings to see what Santa brought. Then we opened gifts one by one around the Chirstmas tree. Mylee couldn't wait to see what Santa brought (ok... not really) but it was fun to have a little one on Christmas morning. We then ate a yummy breakfast prepared by Glen and Ginny, Kevin's parents. We spent the morning relaxing, then we went to Kevin's grandparents home for a wonderful Christmas lunch, 4-wheeled in the snow (so fun), napped, and played games.
Kevin feeding Mylee Christmas dinner...rice cereal, veggies, and meat.
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! It gets better and better with kids. I was so excited the first Christmas we had Jackson and he was only 6 months old... :) But there is just something fun about the Christmas holiday and sharing it with kids. Mylee is adorable. I love the picture of her playing with the wrapping paper. :) I'm also glad you were able to get together with old friends and roommates. Its fun to see people that just know so much about you and understand where you are coming from since they lived through things with you. I'm glad to see that all is well.
im so glad that we got in touch, i hate that we never see or talk to each other, its so fun to see your cute little family, your front picutres is the cutest thing i have ever seen. i wish that we lived closer so that our daughters could play. thanks again for calling and i cant wait to keep in touch better.
love ya
shara
Hey Love the christmas pictures- looks like you had a good one! I haven't checked your blog- its nice to know I got to be in one!
Post a Comment