We had a great Thanksgiving day over at my parents. We ate a lot of delicious food! My whole family was there so it was fun to all be together. Also, our friends Cami and Jason Coulson and their daughter Heather joined us as well. We played some basketball after the meal (after our food settled a bit), then ate some delicious pies. Later that evening we went to the tennis bubbles downtown to play some indoor tennis, thanks to Hadley for getting us in. Kevin and I also went and visited his parents.
One night all the adults went and saw Fireproof. I enjoyed it and it makes me want to be a better wife. We also played a ton of games, the guys went and shot their new guns, I prepared my talk for Sacrament meeting, the girls made hair bows, and we just enjoyed a few fun relaxing days together.
I am so thankful to be married to such a wonderful man and I appreciate his kindness and patience and love. He is a super father and I love watching him play with Mylee and I love how much he loves her. I am thankful for my healthy, happy, fun, energetic, sweet daughter. I am so thankful for my Savior and his love, and for the gospel in my life!
3 comments:
remember that time.. that i had thanksgiving at your house.. ya..that was awesome!!!.. good times!
I'm so glad that I found your blog. Thanksgiving looked like fun! Mylee is really cute!!
So fun to see pictures of everyone! You all look so happy. You have a great family and fun traditions. Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment