Saturday, October 11, 2008

Our little blessing!

We are enjoying our little girl so much and it seems she keeps learning new things all the time. She is so much fun. Today she learned to scoot forward using her arms to move towards her toys. It is so fun to watch her learn and grow. She is imitating us a lot and will make sounds as we sing to her and she will laugh as we laugh. I love it, she brings us so much joy. Kevin was holding her today and I watched them walk away and was remembering the times when we were aching for a baby and for the day when I would hopefully be able to hold and cuddle my own child. We feel so blessed to have Mylee and love her SO much. It is amazing the love you can have for your children.




She is scooting backwards and will get stuck under things. I have found her under the couch, changing table and her crib.

I just couldn't resist any longer!

My dad, Rob, Hadley, Kevin, Mylee and I went and visited my Grandpa Max one day. He lives in a beautiful small town. We had fun playing games, eating, and helping him with a project he was working on. We love you Gramps!

Typical happy face for Mylee. She opens her mouth really big when she is smiling and excited!


5 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

She is so cute, and you look so good! I love your hair color!

Amy said...

Funny...I just was going to post a comment about how cute your baby is and how good you look. Seems like someone else already beat me to it. Anyways, Mylee is adorable and you look great!

Katie said...

Mylee is so cute! I love the picture of her painted fingernails. It reminds me of when i wanted a sister so bad (but didnt have one yet) so ended up painting Andrew's nails when he was a baby. Much cuter on Mylee. :)

Jenn said...

I couldn't wait to paint Emma's nails for the first time!! She still loves to have them done. =) Mylee is adorable... I love her huge smile.

The Hipster Baby said...

Cute fingernails!! How did you do it? I can't get Addy to sit still long enough!