Friday, October 24, 2008

First ponytail


I think Mylee was just as excited as me, okay probably not, but I had so much fun pulling out her small brush and comb and pulling her hair in a tiny ponytail. So fun!





I have had fun making bows and clips for her.



I also made her name in big letters at a Super Saturday a long time ago, and Kevin made the shelf. We finally put it up a couple weeks ago in her room.

3 comments:

The Idaho Olsens said...

The letters are way cute Kara...I love her ponytail...she is such a cutie...I can't believe how big she has gotten, I miss seeing you and everyone in YW's.

The Elders said...

Cute letters! And cute ponytail! It was exciting when I could do Claire's hair. Keep doing it so she'll let you when she is older. i need to call you so we can get together. I want to go over and visit Sarah and her new baby. Talk to you soon! Lisa

Stacy said...

Kara, I just have to tell you what a beautiful little girl you have. Her eyes are so pretty and she has such a sweet face. I bet you loved putting her hair up in a pony tail. That was always so exciting for me too! Great job on the letters too. Those look so cute. I've always wanted to do that.