Friday, October 24, 2008
Apples
Julie and I canned apples together on Oct. 16th. It was fun to try for the first time together. My Aunt Trudy gave me the idea to just can apples and I will probably use them for pies in the future and just add the spices when I make it. It definatly made canning easier to just deal with the apples. Thanks Julie for a fun afternoon. It was also fun to have our little babies play together.
Kevin came over after work for dinner that Julie made. At dinner he was taking an apple peel and put it below Mylee's mouth and she would stretch her tongue really far to touch it. It was cute and we were amazed at the length of her tongue! Too bad this picture doesn't quite show the lenght that it got.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment