Thursday, September 18, 2008

First time eater!



Mylee's first experience with rice cereal. I was so excited to feed her something besides milk (doesn't that sound like a first time parent?) and she loved it. She was wanting the cereal faster than I could give it to her. That was Sept. 8th and since then I have tried green beans and sweet potatoes. She didn't like the green beans at all but I can get her to take the sweet potatoes as long as it is mixed with the cereal. Hopefully soon she'll be liking it more. I am excited to start the fruit soon, which I am assuming or hoping she'll like more.

5 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

How cute is she?!!? My boys would eat anything I'd give them but I've heard that sometimes they like the veggies better at first...that the fruit is too sweet for them. My boys liked it all and I still mix it with the cereal. Anyway, good luck. Can't believe how big she's getting!

Janeen said...

I completely understand your excitement. Just today was Jared's first feeding of a veggie; sweet potatoes. I had to call Aaron at work and tell him about it! Anyway, congrats. :) She's a cutie!

Jenn said...

Mylee is so stinkin' cute!!! I still get excited for our little guy to meet new milestones, and he is #2. I hope it doesn't stop being exciting!

nateandcole said...

That's so fun feeding her her first solids. What a good little eater! Have fun experimenting with new foods.

Kami Seamons said...

Mylee is SO cute! We've tried rice a couple times with Landon but he seems to think we're just playing instead of eating...we'll have to work on it:) It's entertaining for sure at the least bit! And you look great p.s.!