Kevin and I were able to attend the Twin Falls Temple Open House with the youth in our church. We left at 7 am to make our 9:30 appt. at the temple. The youth travelled altogether in a 15 passenger van. It looked like fun! We enjoyed eating lunch down at Shoshone Falls after the tour. It was a great day and I think the youth enjoyed the tour of the temple!


4 comments:
Hey Kara- it's your old roomie, Karen. Congrats on Mylee! She's adorable. What's your email address? Let me know-gkgunnell@gmail.com. I like your blog. :)Karen
Kara...it is Kylee, back from the old days! How are you doing? I see that you are doing great! Your daughter is adorable, not too mention Mylee is one of my favorite girl names right now! I have a friend named Mylee and I just love it! I just had my baby Luke a little over two weeks ago. Check out our blog sometime!
www.kyleandkyleeaz.blogspot.com
I would love to stay in touch! miss you
How fun!! I totally wish I could have been there with you guys! (Oh well, I knew as we were planning that, that I'd be out of town, even if we were still in the ward). Looks like you had a good turnout!
Hey Kara- it's your old roommate, Nicki. I got connected through Karen. It is so fun to see how things are going. You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment