The other day I was feeding Mylee a bottle and she had a hold of it with both hands. She held onto it by herself for quite a while. It was so cute but Kevin wasn't home so I couldn't get a picture of it. The next day I set her hands up on the bottle and she held onto it for a couple minutes, and then she would lose it and I would adjust her hands and she would hold onto it for a while. I think it is so cute and kinda nice sometimes!


She also learned to shake people's hands. (Tehya, her cousin is on the left and Mylee on the right)
2 comments:
I LOVED when Jackson started holding his own bottle. It would give me a second to do something if I needed it. Plus, it is just super cute to see them do something all by themselves, with their tiny little arms and hands.
I got to see Mylee in person today at swimming! She's so cute! Thanks for putting up with Josh & Hailey every day! They are having so much fun!
Post a Comment