Kevin and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary on June 17th! We had a great evening celebrating it together! We went downtown on the greenbelt to ride our bikes and have dinner. We ended up stopping for some Italian food and then went and got snow cones on our way home. It was such a fun evening, and I am so grateful for my husband!
9 comments:
Happy Three Years! I don't think I will ever forget yours and Jens anniversaries since we all have them right in a row. It looks like you guys had a fun day! I remember doign the greenbelt with your family when we were little. That was A LOT of fun!
Congrats on the three years and on Mylee's talents.
I remember going to your wedding reception.... It doesn't seem like that long ago!! Time flies!!! Congrats on three years!!!
Well happy 3 years! Mylee is such a cutie and is very talented.
WOW, three years, times flies, looks like you had a great time! Mylee is just adorable!!
How exciting!! Happy Anniversary! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!... Mylee is sooo cute! I love the pictures!
Congrats! It's amazing how fast time goes by. I really love your family picture!! Actually, all of those you had taken turned out awesome!
3 years already! Congrats...I still remember your wedding and what a gorgeous bride you made! I love the family photos. Mylee has grown up so much. It looks like you guys are having so much fun with her. I bet your mom loves having her so close!
Congratulations. Isn't it great that being married to someone you love just gets better every year!!! You look amazing by the way!
Post a Comment