Well here are some more recent pictures. My feet aren't the prettiest sight, so I do apologize for showing such a picture! I took the picture and so I was leaning funny when I took it. For some reason last Sun. my feet were more swollen then they had ever been. I really couldn't wear my shoes normally, I just had to have the backs of my feet hanging off my shoes. It is crazy how uncomfortable and miserable you get towards the end of your pregnancy. I am ready to have her out, but not so sure how ready I am to be a mom. I know once she is here it will all just come natural, but it is a little overwhelming at times to think that that time is so soon!!! We really couldn't be more excited and anxious though!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
11 days away and still getting bigger
Well here are some more recent pictures. My feet aren't the prettiest sight, so I do apologize for showing such a picture! I took the picture and so I was leaning funny when I took it. For some reason last Sun. my feet were more swollen then they had ever been. I really couldn't wear my shoes normally, I just had to have the backs of my feet hanging off my shoes. It is crazy how uncomfortable and miserable you get towards the end of your pregnancy. I am ready to have her out, but not so sure how ready I am to be a mom. I know once she is here it will all just come natural, but it is a little overwhelming at times to think that that time is so soon!!! We really couldn't be more excited and anxious though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You look so cute Kara! Sorry about the ankles! Ouch! I can't wait until the day I look on your blog and it shows your baby has finally come! Good luck!
You are so cute pregnant. You are going to be such a great mommy too. I have to agree that I can't wait to see the cute pictures of your sweet little girl on your blog.
I feel your pain with the ankles. I had the worst cankles when I was pregnant with Claire. Just think... in about a week, no more swollen ankles. Yay!
We're so excited for you!! I hope you're feeling as great as you look. Also, hen your cute ankles reapear, you'll be so excited!
Post a Comment